Wednesday, July 26, 2006

JGI final thought considerations

thoughts to consider for my final report
Anna Maria Simon of ‘Friends of Ruaha Society’ (FORS) passed your contactdetails to me as I am doing some research into environmental education inTanzania. Up until recently I was living in Iringa and was a FORS committeemember and am now undertaking a research project into whether FORS shouldexpand its EE programme to other parts of Tanzania.I would very much appreciate it if you would be prepared to feed in to myresearch. In return I am happy to share my final project report with you asit may be of interest to you and your organisation.At this stage, I would be grateful if you could provide me with thefollowing information:

(1) What is your organisation currently doing in terms of environmentaleducation in Tanzania?(2) Which areas of Tanzania do you currently run EE projects in?
(3) Do you know of any other organisations working in EE in Tanzania? If so,could you provide me with any contact names/ details?
(4) Do you have a copy of the government of Tanzania’s National EnvironmentAction Plan (NEAP), 1994? Or any other policy documents relating to EEpublished by the Tz government?I would really appreciate it if you could answer the above questions andsend me any other thoughts/ information you have which might help me in myresearch.With many thanks in advance,

No comments: