Tuesday, May 29, 2007

questions in spring

location: 901
environment: clean, calm

with this odd business of being houseless and rent lesss but not homeless. i feel welcome in many a warm hearth. and for this i am eternally greatful to all my love in the universe. developing my urban suvival tactics. i made a kensington dumbster soup and enjoyed it. and although i crave bread and eggs i admire a vegitable diet simply because veggies are easy to find in the discard bin. do i routte thru the piles simply to disturb the dinning experiendces of the people on there fancy patios because of the long shipping routes and short shelf life. how long can anything really remain fresh? i do appreciate the complex beauty of rot and death. do i notice an age on my self, in my face and actions. i have slowed since the excited exasperating youth, but it from here seems cyclical and can return to a fever at the drop of a tap.
how do i reinvigorate and bring new health in to my body? when wil;l i reward myself with the jewel of my desire? is my sitaution condusive to health and well being? can i be more responisble in the face of tempation, or perhaps simply ask true self for guidence.

No comments: