Wednesday, March 11, 2009

greatanononomusconfindant

cold black coffee
endless rain,
so much the river run uphill at high tide
and the sewage system backs into the water system
a boil warning in effect stating an localized emergency
that effects different being different ways
my parents just left south bound
towards vegas from victoria
a few days of visiting me here
after a week of driving west,
past crazy horse
the great faces of mt. rushmore
lincion of the mountain
bringing my computer and projector
an imported superpower burst
to change myself from a flaky listener
towards a follow thru-er,
finish films started by another me
measured in the 4th dimension
i feel as if transformed by the time passed
into a stranger
the naive girl who started the seed
to the woman who strives to identify
a tree by the fruits it bears
by the shape of it's profile
by the curve of its leaves
keep you head above water

No comments: